Senior Software Engineer
Job Description: As a Senior Software Engineer at Delta Mobile Systems, you will lead complex software engineering projects using your technical expertise. You will assist in planning project requirements and guide projects through the entire software life cycle, which includes identifying design options and risks. Clear communication with all team members involved in the project is of utmost importance: discussing technical trade-offs with the multi-disciplinary engineering team during product development and explaining your analysis and recommendations to the project management team.
- Develop application and database software for server-based systems and client devices, such as iOS and Android devices.
- Develop applications for fast data analysis on real-time operating systems, embedded processors, and in the cloud. Utilize best software design practices and analysis techniques.
- Assist in design and software architecture. Perform code reviews, unit testing and system testing.
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams (Software, Hardware, RF, Mechanical, Test, Manufacturing), product teams and OEM partners in developing project schedules, milestones and risks analysis.
- Evaluate and improve processes and documentation for collaboration with partners.
- Monitor product and process quality.
- This position requires an M.S. in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering, and a one year minimum of software experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency with machine learning techniques, C++/Java/golang, SQL databases and iOS and/or Android.
- Knowledge of application programming, database design and interfaces, product development process, application testing and system testing.
- Experience with wireless communication protocols, sensors, IoT and/or autonomous systems.
Must have the following:
- Five or more years software development and system test experience.
- Driven, self-motivated individual.
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit. Able to provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Strong analytical and development skills.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com