July 14, 2020
We hope everyone is staying safe and well.
At Delta Mobile, we are taking every measure we can to support our staff, our customers, and our community during these difficult times. Like so many other businesses, we have had to adjust our business practices for the sake of health and safety and have implemented new policies according to Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) guidance. Employee health is taken very seriously and we have modified our practices to include:
- Limiting the number of employees working on site
- Requiring employees to wear cloth face coverings
- Conducting daily health checks for all employees working on site
- Frequently disinfecting high-touch surfaces throughout the office
- Reconfiguring our office to allow for social distancing measures
- Actively encouraging sick employees and employees who may have come into contact with others who have COVID-19 to stay home
We understand that COVID-19 has greatly impacted our customers as well. We are still connecting remotely with our customers to avoid disruptions in service and are working to adjust our practices to meet the needs of our customers as they reopen safely.
Finally, we are committed to supporting our community during this crisis. We value local businesses and have been making company-wide efforts to support the local economy.
We are making our reopening decisions on a day by day basis and we are adapting as necessary to reopen safely as the state of the nation continues to change. The health of our staff, our customers, and our families takes priority and we thank you for your patience and continued support as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
Boon Meksavan, CEO